Re: RE: Do you ask the question: How do I work with Oracle Support....?

  • From: Kellyn Pedersen <kjped1313@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "robertgfreeman@xxxxxxxxx" <robertgfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>, "breitliw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <breitliw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 10:42:23 -0700 (PDT)

As I have had extensive time with MOS, as of late, I'll chime in here....
I appreciate support, but I tire of how often I'm repeatedly uploading the same
files or uploading a full directory to MOS, as they simply don't know what's
wrong and seem to be wasting my time or attempting to keep the SR in my queue.
If they simply don't know, fine, don't waste my time.  I have a lot more
important things to do than upload tar files all day.. :)

Kellyn

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android