RBS in SYSTEM Ts

  • From: "Aragon, Gabriel (GE Commercial Finance)" <gabriel.aragon@xxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 11:30:05 -0400

Hello list, I just found in the DB that the only RBS created is using =
the SYSTEM ts, I want to suggest the DB owner to create another TS for =
RBS operations with 3 or 4 RBS, and not use the SYSTEM ts for these =
operations, the reasons I give are that the performance can be affected =
because the rbs operations are accesing the same TS that the DD and also =
that the rbs operations can make this ts grow to a huge size, I think =
those are valid and enough reasons to do it. Am I missing something =
else?=20

TIA
Gabriel