RAT fully backported to 10g and 9iR2...

  • From: Robert Freeman <robertgfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 10:05:18 -0700 (PDT)

Anyone use RAT much yet, or is licensing an issue?

http://searchoracle.techtarget.com/news/article/0,289142,sid41_gci1320966,00.html?asrc=SS_OracleD2DBUpgrad

 Robert G. Freeman
Oracle ACE
Ask me about on-site Oracle Training! RMAN, DBA, Tuning, you name it!
Author:
Oracle Database 11g RMAN Backup and Recovery (Oracle Press) - ON IT'S WAY SOON!
OCP: Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Professional Study Guide
(Sybex)
Other various titles