Re: RAC partitioning idea bounce

  • From: Martin Klier <usn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Jed_Walker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2013 18:08:53 +0200

Hi Jed,

do you have achance to test it on a RAC? Would be interesting to know
what wait events are the result. Because I'm not sure what hash magic
and dictionary operations may cause.

Marks idea with partitioning by node sounds cool for the concept as well.

Regards
Martin

--
Usn's IT Blog for Oracle and Linux