RE: RAC, openfiler, openvpn

  • From: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mohd.hamza@xxxxxxxxxxx>, oracle-l <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 09:11:09 -0600

What do you plan to do with open vpn?   The rac nodes and the storage for them
are fully trusted by definition. The rac nodes must have password free
communication among them.  I suppose you could require a vpn to connect to
iscsi storage, but that seems rather pointless.

Sent from my HTC Tilt? 2, a Windows® phone from AT&T

From: mohd.hamza@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RAC, openfiler, openvpn
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 12:19:27 +0300

Hi all,
I'm new user in openfiler&RAC environment, I'm going to install openfiler
,oracle RAC and openvpn in one environment, every some one familiar like this
work?, is openvpn work probably with oracle RAC (is openvpn certified in oracle
certification matrix )?.
Thaks