Re: RAC on HP-UX

  • From: Tim Gorman <tim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'oracle-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <oracle-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 10:00:52 -0700

According to MetaLink's certification matrix, Veritas DBE/AC v3.5 is
certified for both 10g and 9i RAC on HP-UX PA-RISC, so you might look in
that direction.  On other platforms such as Solaris, this product includes a
clustered file-system.  No mention by MetaLink whether it does on HP-UX as
well.

I know that Veritas has changed the name of the product from "Database
Edition/Advanced Cluster" (i.e. "DBE/AC") to "Storage Foundation for RAC"
(i.e. "SFRAC"), and as of last October they were up to v4.0 with a couple
patches besides, so there may be new information to be had...

Just FYI...

on 3/1/05 6:57 AM, Terrian, Tom (Contractor) (J6D) at Tom.Terrian@xxxxxxx