RE: RAC de-clustering

  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 16:17:13 -0500

 Kevin, is correct in that there will be additional overhead incurred
when you run either a RAC database in exclusive or a non-RAC database on
the RAC linked binaries.
That overhead may be acceptable if you want the option of switching back
to using RAC without having to relink the binaries.

-- Mark D Powell --