Re: RAC -- RAW Device Multipath (Shared Storage)

  • From: "Alex Gorbachev" <ag@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rama.ari@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rama.ari@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 11:46:42 -0400

That's odd. These are the steps specific to MD Linus multipathing. You
are using Hitachi multipathing drivers as I understand (I never had a
chance to work with it). Patch 4679769 seems to be universal to all
multipathing (it's discovered with power path). However, I have never
applied it and always worked fine. Maybe it solves problem with block
devices and not multipathing? For that, you should find Note 401132.1
useful.

--
Alex Gorbachev, Oracle DBA Brewer, The Pythian Group
http://www.pythian.com/blogs/author/alex http://www.oracloid.com