RE: RAC Node Preference for sessions

  • From: <Christopher.Taylor2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <usn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 12:45:15 -0600

Yeah I was reading that before.  It isn't as clear as I would like and this is
a 10g service.

I did change the goal to throughput and left the CLB_GOAL as LONG - the
goodness on the gv$servicemetric seems to be pretty even now and it seems our
load has balanced out *HOWEVER* we also did a hardware upgrade and bios update
on the rac nodes so I'm not sure which has made a difference (or if its all in
my head).

Thanks,
Chris