RE: RAC Interconnect

  • From: "Hameed, Amir" <Amir.Hameed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "K Gopalakrishnan" <kaygopal@xxxxxxxxx>, <panandrao@xxxxxxxxx>, <ax.mount@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 02:30:57 -0500

Gopal,
We have a very close relationship with VOS and I have always found the
Veritas side of VOS extremely competent and technically very sound. We
are not currently running RAC (and there is a long story behind it) but
if we run into any issues with LLT in the future, I have good faith that
Veritas will resolve the issue for us.

Amir

        Author: Oracle Database 10g RAC Handbook, Oracle Press 2006
        http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/007146509X/