Re: RAC 11gR2

  • From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sidi.bouzid.meknessy@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 09:24:26 +0100

How many Oracle Homes do you have across the cluster 10 (i.e 2 homes on each
node) or fewer because you have a shared OH setup? If the former then a
master image should be fine (but I'd make sure you know how to build out the
cluster from that image), if you have a few shared homes and want to clone
that then I'd keep a master of each shared home (and again practice the
build process).

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA