Re: RAC 11.2.0.3 on HP-UX itanium (...) installation tips

  • From: William Muriithi <william.muriithi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cichomitiko@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 15:51:48 -0400

Dimitre,
> What makes me feel quite uncomfortable is the fact
> that I have limited experience with HP-UX and I noticed
> various bug notes on MOS ...
Curious, is there a reason you have decided to deploy a new project on
Itanium now that oracle has announced they have no interest in supporting
it?

I would infer these bugs may remain open as the platform has the lowest
priority if you read between lines on what has been going on between Oracle
and HP

> So I'll be happy if anyone could share some real life experience.
>

> Regards
> Dimitre

William