Re: Quota on TEMP

  • From: Deepak Sharma <sharmakdeep_oracle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hkchital@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 09:55:23 -0700 (PDT)

By creating a separate Temp, how will that stop the
ORA-1652, for a run-away query?  The difference is
that with ORA-1652, our on-call gets called, and if we
had a quota, then the User would get a message (quota
exceeded).  The intention is to avoid the 1st one.

What did you mean by limit the sizes of Tempfiles?

Thanks for replying,
Deepak

http://mail.yahoo.com