Re: Questions about SQL*Developer CLI for exporting data

  • From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2020 21:19:46 -0500

I am also having a project that I'm excited about: replicate data from an OLTP database to AWS Snowflake using Golden Gate. I have ever done GG from an Oracle RDBMS --> Oracle RDBMS, never heterogeneous.

On 12/10/20 8:44 PM, Tim Gorman wrote:

Nenad,

Thanks for the recommendation!  I appreciate it!

It is going into Azure Data Lake Storage Gen2 for use by Azure Synapse, which does support SQL, but isn't SQL Server.  The size of the Oracle database is 300 TB, but a lot of it is compressed with HCC so I estimate at least 1.25 PB of text data will be exported and imported.

Thanks!

-Tim

--
Mladen Gogala