Re: Question regarding moving sys.aud$ table

  • From: Michael Fontana <michael.fontana@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hansrajsao@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 13:48:36 -0600 (CST)

I would first try to get my database upgraded to 10.2.0.4 with the highest
available patchset.  There are some patches and fixes concerning movement of
the aud$ object, including a package to make the job easier (per Metalink note:
 72460.1).  Anothing to consider - if you have this much data in this table,
perhaps a pruning effort should be considered?