Re: Question regarding Network ACLs in 11g DB upgrade

  • From: Robert Freeman <robertgfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Lu.Jiang@xxxxxxxxxxxx, D'Hooge Freek <Freek.DHooge@xxxxxxxxx>, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 09:08:53 -0800 (PST)

XMLDB is on the regular database install disk. You may have installed it
already. If you have an account called XDB or if you can describe resource_view
then you have it installed. There is a view that will show if it's installed
too, but off the top of my head I don't remember what it is called.

There is an Oracle XML DB Developers guide that will help you get started. It
has a section on installing the product if you need to.

RF

 Robert G. Freeman
OCP: Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Professional Study Guide
(Sybex)
Portable DBA: Oracle  (Oracle Press)
Oracle9i RMAN Backup and Recovery (Oracle Press)
Oracle9i New Features (Oracle Press)
Other various titles out of print now...
The LDS Church is looking for DBA's. You do have to be a Church member in
good standing. A lot of kind people write me, concerned I may be breaking
the law by saying you have to be a Church member. It's legal I promise! :-)