RE: Question On Data Guard And Database Refreshes

  • From: Scott Canaan <srcdco@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Justin Mungal <justin@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2014 19:28:40 +0000

How do you deal with data changes in production during the data pump import?
It seems that data could get out of sync.

Scott Canaan ’88 (srcdco@xxxxxxx<mailto:srcdco@xxxxxxx>)
(585) 475-7886 – work                (585) 339-8659 – cell
“Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it depends on what you put into it.”
– Tom Lehrer