Re: Question - Fusion Middleware inside Cloud Control or no?

  • From: Tim Hall <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 15:40:57 +0000

Agreed. Especially, "the cost to return value simply may not be
present for installing these patches", in this case, where it is not a
simple process to patch.

Of course, as you say, and has Tom Kyte always tells us, the correct
answer is, "It depends". :)

Difference circumstances require different measures. :)

I have some other replies that I think got blocked because of
"overquoting", which was Gmail hiding all the chain, so I reposted it
by accident. That may come through out of order later, if the
moderator lets it through. :)

Cheers

Tim...