RE: Quest monitoring vs OEM

  • From: "Robert Freeman" <robertgfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle-l" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 22:11:50 -0600

You left out one product...

The handy dandy, time tested and true, ready for prime time action, Robert
G. Freeman collection of command line and OS level scripts.

Well... maybe... Ronco refuses to sell them anymore...

RF

Robert G. Freeman
Oracle Press Author
Principle Engineer/Team Manager
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
Collaborate '07
Come join my APEX University Session
and Join me to talk about Evolutionary Database Development!!
The LDS Church is Hiring DBAs! Contact me if you are interested!