Re: Query with buffer (sorts) taking age to complete.

  • From: "The Human Fly" <sjaffarhussain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "John Clarke" <jclarke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, oracle-l <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 16:14:04 +0300

Thanks list for your interest in solving the issue.

However, I have resolved the issues. I took trace event 10053 with
level 1 on AIX as well HP-SUPERDOM and quick to spot that the
parameter 'query_rewirte_enabled' was set to FALS on HPSUPERDOM. I
changed it to TRUE and the sql runs like as its was.

Thanks once again to all.

--
Best Regards,
Syed Jaffar Hussain