Re: Quality of Oracle MetaLink Notes

  • From: "Bradd Piontek" <piontekdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: robertgfreeman@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 11:04:47 -0500

My biggest frustration with Oracle Support as of late is when I follow all
the recommendations on the SR (i.e. I run RDA, or any other pre-analysis
tool) not to mention all the host/database version/platform etc informatio
in the SR creation, and the first questions out of the Level 1's mouth are
things contained in the SR already or in the data I gathered for them.