Re: [QUARANTINE] Re: PL/SQL Development Tool Of Choice

  • From: Michael Moore <michaeljmoore@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Jeff Chirco <JChirco@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 14:39:32 -0700

"... some of the plug ins and capabilities of notepad++ far outstrips TOAD "
I've not used notepad++ but I find it hard to believe that a generic editor
has anywhere near the features of an editor that is tailored specifically
to PL/SQL.  Does it have a line by line debugger built in where you can set
breakpoints, examine variables, set variables and resume execution?

What plugins do you use for notepad++? Maybe I'll give it a try.

Mike