Re: [Q] way to check how many transactions been process per day??

  • From: Dan Norris <dannorris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx, mccdba1@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 17:43:14 -0800 (PST)

Most of the interesting statistics relative to your question should be captured
in basic level 5 statspack snapshots. I'd just use that to create your
reporting and track cumulative transactions (or any number of other stats that
are likely to be requested once you provide this information to your
management).

Dan