Re: Q: redo bytes statistics is it sum of all members or not ?

  • From: amihay gonen <agonenil@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 15:35:33 +0300

ok , according to this , oracle doesn't have a clear metric how many redo
bytes where actually written to disk .

what i can do it to multiple redo blocks written* blk size*member_count .
 (  making sure that all members are valid and not stale).

On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 3:07 PM, Jonathan Lewis <jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx