RE: [Q] import schema but not with procedures/functions?

  • From: "Guang Mei" <GuangMei@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 16:42:13 -0400

Another option would be to import the whole schema, and then have a
script to drop procedures/functions/packages.

Guang

From: Bala [mailto:oratips@xxxxxxxxx]

is there no limitations to the number of tables you can specify doing
export (mentioned in the parfile)  "TABLES=a,b,c........" , I believe it
was 80 long back..in version 8.0 -- what is it now in 9.0/10 ?

attachments hereto. Please advise immediately if you or your employer do
not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind. Opinions,
conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to
the official business of this company shall be understood as neither
given nor endorsed by it.