Re: [Q] how to check database has been upgrade to 9.2.0.8???

  • From: "GovindanK" <gkatteri@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mccdba1@xxxxxxxxx, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 09:52:28 -0700

dba_registry would be one way to go as someone else suggested .. Also,
if you had spooled the catpatch.sql then you would find the message
about component(s) upgrade at the end .. It is advisable to do a set
echo on, and set time/timing on prior to running any
catpatch.sql/catupgrd.sql since the spool file it generates will be of
lot of help especially if you are running into ORA- errors and it would
pinpoint which statement(s) failed.

HTH
GovindanK