RE: [Q] how to check database has been upgrade to 9.2.0.8???

  • From: "Mercadante, Thomas F \(LABOR\)" <Thomas.Mercadante@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gundogar@xxxxxxxxx>, <mccdba1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 13:11:28 -0400

You can also run:

select comp_name, version, status from dba_registry;

COMP_NAME                          VERSION                STATUS

------------------------------ -----------

Oracle9i Catalog Views              9.2.0.7.0                      VALID

Oracle9i Packages and Types    9.2.0.7.0                      VALID

JServer JAVA Virtual Machine    9.2.0.7.0                      VALID

Tom

This transmission may contain confidential, proprietary, or privileged
information which is intended solely for use by the individual or entity to
whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this
transmission or its attachments is strictly prohibited.  In addition,
unauthorized access to this transmission may violate federal or State law,
including the Electronic Communications Privacy Act of 1985.  If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by
return e-mail and delete the transmission and its attachments.