RE: [Q] ORACLE designer question

  • From: "Leslie Tierstein" <leslie.tierstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mccdba1@xxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 07:37:49 -0800

If Designer and Developer are running there (and not the database or
iAS), your specs should be okay.

There is an excellent Designer list run through ODTUG. (see
http://www.odtug.com).

Why install 6i? There are later versions available. They have
essentially the same features, but I would worry about support or 6i.

Leslie=20
Leslie Tierstein
Senior Consultant
Vision Chain, Inc.
The first software to power the demand data network
phone: 202-261-3549