Re: Protecting contents of AUDIT_FILE_DEST from 'oracle' OS user on *NIX...

  • From: David Robillard <david.robillard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: David Mann <dmann99@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 11:48:03 -0500

Hello David,

Why don't you send the audit logs over to syslog? Once configured to
work with syslog, you can keep a local copy or have then sent over to
your central syslog server. Easy, clean and secure.

<ShamelessPlug>
Maybe that could help?
http://itdavid.blogspot.com/2011/02/manage-oracle-11gr2-asm-and-rdbms-audit.html
</ShamelessPlug>