RE: Project Raptor early adapter version released

  • From: "Goulet, Dick" <DGoulet@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rjamya" <rjamya@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 11:37:05 -0500

By GOD, your right.  Thanks.

  _____

From: rjamya [mailto:rjamya@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, December 30, 2005 11:16 AM
To: Goulet, Dick
Cc: Adams, Matthew (GE Consumer & Industrial); Oracle Discussion List
Subject: Re: Project Raptor early adapter version released

not really ... you can click on SQL worksheet button and open another
worksheet for current connection. I am currently working on 3
independent connections. I'd love to have CTRL+TAB to switch between
tabs, but then again I just logged an enhancement request for that.

Raj

On 12/30/05, Goulet, Dick <DGoulet@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

        I agree, it's not half bad.  Not exactly a replacement for toad
though.  Only having one query tab, but multiple db connections is a
little lame.