Re: Process died -- no info in trace files

  • From: Saad Khan <saad4u@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Joey D'Antoni" <jdanton1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 11:59:37 -0400

I ran sysctl -A myself as root (thanks to sysadmin's short memory for not
revoking my access), and then compared the results with kernel prerequisites
for the installation.  All the values are above the minimum settings
required. So I think we can opt out this as a possible cause.

I also ran the HCVE script as per metalink note  Note
250262.1<https://metalink.oracle.com/metalink/plsql/showdoc?db=NOT&id=250262.1&blackframe=1>

No solution yet! :(

<https://metalink.oracle.com/metalink/plsql/showdoc?db=NOT&id=250262.1&blackframe=1>On