Re: Process died -- no info in trace files

  • From: Saad Khan <saad4u@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 09:49:58 -0400

Now, we have seen this error in the production box as well. Earlier it was
at QA

*Process m000 died, see its trace file

ksvcreate: Process(m000) creation failed*

Just thinking out loud, if its something related to OS,  how can it be hit
in two different boxes at almost the save time? Can this be a bug? I'm just
getting stumped. Can someone plz help me?

Now in trach=e