RE: Problems retaining what I study

  • From: "GovindanK" <gkatteri@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mercadante, Thomas F (LABOR)" <Thomas.Mercadante@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 11:14:29 -0700

Reply Embedded
On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 13:33:07 -0400, "Mercadante, Thomas F (LABOR)"
<Thomas.Mercadante@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
> Code Review?  What's that?

As the code starts showing its teeth when transactions are not pumped in
because the load testing was not done nor will be done in the future (by
the way how many learn from their mistakes? .. this way i fully agree
with your *never* done statement)

> From what I see, it is *never* done.  The big push is to create it, test
> it, get it signed-off and move on.  Let the next contract deal with
> maintaining it.
>
> Nobody has the time to properly design and document a system any more.
>
> "Lets hurry up and do it wrong so we can fix it right later".

HTH

GovindanK