RE: Problems in DB Link Connections.

  • From: <arul.kumar@xxxxxx>
  • To: <ganesh.raja@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 12:55:40 -0000

Thanks, but Oracle says "ORA - 2080 database link is in use" and does =
not allow me to close.

though I completed the transaction with the db link by a proper COMMIT / =
ROLLBACK after the call.

Just few additional info on the environments:

Source - Solaris box with Oracle 8.1.7.4
Target - Windows 2000 with Oracle 8i=20