Re: Problem with DBTIMEZONE

  • From: "Sandra Becker" <sbecker6925@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bradd Piontek" <piontekdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 14:30:40 -0600

No idea what it was set to on the old database and they repurposed that
server about 6 weeks ago, so no way to go back and check.  Changing the time
zone does not get rid of the error.  The problem is that the way this
function is written, anything other than numerical values in the time zone
throws errors.

We're going to set the time zone to +06:00, bounce the database and see if
the reports start working again.  We understand that as soon as daylight
saving time ends on November 2nd, we're off by an hour again and will have
to do this exercise again if we haven't fixed our code by then.

Sandy