Problem install OEM Cloud Control

  • From: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ORACLE-L <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 May 2015 21:45:23 -0500

I was doing some work over the weekend installing oem cloud control, and
got this error message

INFO: oracle.sysman.top.oms:Failure...
INFO: oracle.sysman.top.oms:1 error(s) happened in performing the action:
INFO: oracle.sysman.top.oms:1):
ORA-04063: view "SYSMAN.MGMT$PA_RECOM_METRIC_SOURCE" has errors
File:/u02/app/oracle/middleware/oms/sysman/admin/emdrep/sql/core/latest/patch/recom/patch_recom_grants.sql
Statement:GRANT SELECT ON MGMT$PA_RECOM_METRIC_SOURCE TO MGMT_VIEW

The problem seems to be because this view is missing:
MGMT$ARU_PATCH_RECOM_MD

I downloaded the most recent version, and the patches prior to
installation. Is this a new bug or something?

DB Version 11.2.0.4
Cloud control version: Newest download from otn.
OS Linux x86-64

--
Andrew W. Kerber