Re: Primary gets ora-16009 when attempting a heartbeat with standby

  • From: "Charles Schultz" <sacrophyte@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "David Barbour" <david.barbour1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 11:00:36 -0500

Interesting, Oracle Support shared the same idea this morning. =) No errors
in the alert.log on the standby. We are not using tnsnames.ora (oid ldap
instead), but tnsping shows appropriate responses in all cases. I am not
sure what the listener has to do with it since the tns alias points to the
same service name. But Oracle Support is asking for more information (ie,
listener.log, etc), so we will see if that proves to be helpful or not.

--
Charles Schultz