RE: Prevent certain users logging on during specific hours

  • From: John Hallas <John.Hallas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 'Ethan Post' <post.ethan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 11:46:31 +0100

It is around a security restriction and I cannot be more specific than that. It
is a precautionary measure as users could do what they need during legitimately
allowed access periods
No matter how good your monitoring and alerting is there is always a  delay
whereas if you stop access first you don’t need to monitor and alert (for that
specific issue of course)

John