Re: PowerVM Live Partition Mobility

  • From: Ls Cheng <exriscer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Stefan Koehler <contact@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 12:18:40 +0100

Hi Stefan

That paragraph was introduced in 2013 however the technology was certified
by Oracle on 2009. I wonder what did your customer do when this new
paragraph was introduced ast year when they might have been using the
technology for 4 years already? They had to re-license or stopped using the
technology?

Thanks!