RE: Post10gR2Migration:Java:ORA-29532

  • From: "Jesse, Rich" <Rich.Jesse@xxxxxx>
  • To: " Oracle Discussion List" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 14:30:34 -0500

Stuff like this is the main reason why I still prefer manual DB creation
and export/import for upgrades.

I had a similar issue, although not after a migration.  It was fixed by
unloading and reloading the JVM manually.  I believe it requires the
instance bounced and usually takes quite awhile.  See MetaLink for
details.

Just in time for the long holiday weekend (in the States)...

GL!

Rich