RE: Portable DBA: Oracle

  • From: "Goulet, Dick" <DGoulet@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dwaynec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <FREEMANR@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 09:50:46 -0500

And while your at it, Jonathan Gennick has his new SQL*Plus book out
too, of which I have a copy.  Damned good addition to anyone's library
especially since it covers 10g to boot.  Already given me a couple of
good pointers & I've just scratched the surface.  Am considering it as a
Christmas present to a couple of my developers.=20

Dick Goulet
Senior Oracle DBA
Oracle Certified 8i DBA