Re: Please advice sql server vs. Oracle

  • From: Mladen Gogala <mladen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 09:53:52 -0500

Juan, there are many poverty stricken people in the world, but I
don't think that Bill Gates and Larry Ellison are among them. It is
about what you need to do, not about marketing materials. If you are
making your decision based on the marketing material, you can
send your check directly to either of them, entitled:
"My small contribution for the latest MiG jet fighter" or
"My humble contribution to your taking over the world tomorrow night",
depending on your choice. So, the real question is: where do you
want to go today?

--
Mladen Gogala
Oracle DBA