RE: Physical Standby and Streams

  • From: "Polarski, Bernard" <Bernard.Polarski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cjpengel.dbalert@xxxxxxxxx>,<mr.hicken@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 08:10:22 +0100

I don't understand the initial post that way. Sound more like they have
a primary and a physical standby plus a warehouse DB

that is opened. The request would be to have the data from the primary
also sent to a warehouse which in that case would be

a logical standby on some of its parts. The all point is  then to make
the physical standby to send received archived from primary

to the warehouse.

Bernard Polarski