RE: Physical Standby Montoring

  • From: "Uzzell, Stephan" <SUzzell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 'Bill Zakrzewski' <bill@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 19:12:52 +0000

Bill,

We are not currently using GC for this. I will look into it. If anyone knows
offhand of a good by-example setup, that would be nice to have - otherwise I'll
trial and error my way through it ;-)

We don't have 100% faith in GC so we tend to use a secondary monitoring system
where possible. So any other suggestions would also be welcomed.

Stephan Uzzell