RE: Personal RAC project (using Linux)

  • From: "Pabba, Chandra" <Chandra.Pabba@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <Andrew.Kerber@xxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 09:53:51 -0600

Andrew,

Most likely you might have already taken care of this, but just wanted
to make sure, have added the following entries in your
/etc/modprobe.conf on both the nodes:

Options sbp2 exclusive_login=0.

Also, do you have the firewire hard drive/enclosure with the right chip
set (Oxford911...) and did you check dmesg |grep sbp2 to see what it is
complaining about.

Thanks
Chandra Pabba