Re: Perl in 10.2.0.3

  • From: scoles@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: dhandapani.shanmugam@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 06:14:23 -0400 (EDT)

The real question is does PERL support 64-bit operating systems?

We use PERL all the time on 64-bit systems with Oracle the only
problematic part is trying to get Perl, DBI and DBD to compile on a 64bit
system.

Once it is up and running I have never run into any issues with 32bit vs
64 bit Oracle and PERL.

cheers