RE: Perl Issues

  • From: "Rich Jesse" <rjoralist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 11:50:00 -0600 (CST)

Interesting -- I try this and I get index hits on OBJ$, albeit with a paltry
12K rows in the ALL_TABLES view.

What version of Oracle?  This could be an issue with stats on the dictionary
tables, either having them in 9i or not having them (or having bad ones) in
10g.

Rich

p.s.  I will not complain about my table layout.  Ever.