Re: Periodic Stats Collection -- CBO Stats Myth?

  • From: "Sriram Kumar" <k.sriramkumar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Wolfgang Breitling" <breitliw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 16:10:29 -0400

Hi Wolfgang,

Thans for your valuable inputs.

if the min and max are out of the sample data  then they are not real end
point values. Going back to original quetsion, does this mean that we do not
need to recollect/ re adjust ( using PREPARE_COLUMN_VALUES)?. I agree that
May be we cannot completely get away with outdated end point values but the
periodicity of collection/adjustment can be quite less ( say once in a
month).

Best Regards

Sriram Kumar