RE: Performance problem: Loading data via insert

  • From: Abhishek Gurung <abhishek.gurung@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Oracle Freelist <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 12:48:50 +0530

Hi Jeff,
Thanks for replying.Yes we had already gone through this process of using hint
and after testing and checking its pros and cons we decided not to use them.
ReagardsAbhishek

Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 14:34:41 -0700
From: jeff.d.smith@xxxxxxxxxx
To: sameer.choudhari@xxxxxxxxx; carlos.sierra.usa@xxxxxxxxx
CC: abhishek.gurung@xxxxxxxxxxx; oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Performance problem: Loading data via insert

Please read the docs on the NOLOGGING hint before you ever actually use it.
Actually, for any hint, but esp that one. From: Sameer Choudhari