Re: Performance monitoring Tool for Oracle

  • From: Fuad Arshad <fuadar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: HELMUT.DAIMINGER@xxxxxx, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 06:43:59 -0700 (PDT)

I've used spotlight in the past and  found it a good tool.
i was very impressed with confio's demo in ioug but  have not used it persay
on the topic of monitoring tool does anyone know if someone has a a
comprehensive analysis of all the tools out there. we're lookign at quest,bms
and teamquest
and wanted to see if someone had implemented /analyzed any of these on an
enterprise scale.

"Daiminger, Helmut" <HELMUT.DAIMINGER@xxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

We are thinking about buying a performance monitoring tool for Oracle. What
tools do you guys out there use?

Is anybody using "Spotlight on Oracle" or "Cofio DBFlash"?

I would appreciate it, if you could share your experiences.

This is 9.2 and 10.x on HP-UX 11i.

Thanks,
Helmut